If you are planning to host a destination wedding in Jamaica, you have made a wonderful choice! As not only will you get to say “I do” among a gorgeous setting, but experience a once of a kind vacation too.
While your nuptials will be the highlight of your stay in Jamaica, know that there are actually an array of wonderful excursions that you can take part in.
Would you like to discover some of the many fun activities that you can experience while in Jamaica? If so, you are in luck! As here at Beautiful Beginnings by Tarri, we have gathered them for you. Be sure to continue reading to discover how you can have a fantastic time on your vacation:
- Dunn’s River Falls & Park. If you will be visiting Ocho Rios, you certainly won’t want to miss out on climbing the Dunn’s River Falls. By hiking alongside it, or relaxing on the beach at the bottom, you can take in the true beauty of nature that Jamaica presents.
- Seven Mile Beach. By visiting Seven Mile Beach in Negril, you can take in seven miles of gorgeous sand and clear blue waters. It’s said that the water is the clearest that some people have ever seen. So, don’t you want to experience it for yourself? In addition, you can also discover kayak and sailboat rentals, so that you can relax out on the water!
- Blue Mountains National Park. You can discover an array of hiking tours among the Blue Mountains National Park, allowing you to take in the rustic scenery that Jamaica presents! The peak of the mountain range rises to an altitude of 7,402 feet, so you can climb with ease at the bottom, or experience a bit more rugged terrain as you make your way to the top…the choice is ultimately yours!
- Boston Beach. Head off to San Antonio and experience the beautiful Boston Beach! This gorgeous beach, showcasing clear waters, is ideal for surfers, as the water is said to showcase a choppy appeal. In addition, this beach is said to be the birthplace of jerk seasoning, so you have the opportunity to indulge in some authentic Jamaican cuisine.
- Blue Lagoon. Another gorgeous area of San Antonio is the Blue Lagoon! Famous for its clear blue water, you can venture out on the sea by taking part in boat or rafting tours, which usually take you to Monkey Island, where you can discover even more natural beauty that Jamaica presents.
- Doctor’s Cave Beach. If you want to experience one of the most visited beaches in Montego Bay, you will certainly want to head out to Doctor’s Cave Beach. Snorkeling, kayaking, riding water scooters and other aquatic activities; you can discover an array of fun activities to take part in among the water and the sand.
- White Witch Golf Course. If you have a love of golf, you can venture off to the White Witch Golf Course, where you will experience 18 holes sprawled across 200 acres of the Rose Hall Estate. The stunning landscape will certainly make your excursion one to remember.
- Bob Marley Museum. One of the most well-known Jamaicans in Bob Marley! By visiting the Bob Marley Museum, you can pay homage to this musical legend by viewing his home in Kingston, along with his personal artifacts. This is a wonderful way to learn of the Rastafarian culture of Jamaica.
- Tryall Golf Course. Another gorgeous golf course to visit would be the Tryall Golf Course in Montego Bay, as it sits alongside the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Hosting several golf championships, it’s no surprise as to why this stunning 18-hole, par-71 green course is adored by many.
By visiting Jamaica, you have the opportunity to experience a great deal of fun and beauty! These are just a few of the many excursions that you can take part in while on your vacation.
So, if you are all set to plan your own vacation to Jamaica with a destination wedding planner, please get in touch with us here at Beautiful Beginnings by Tarri. After all, you deserve to say “I do” among a gorgeous setting while having a fantastic time with your closest loved ones.
Photo Source: https://unsplash.com/ – Ishan @seefromthesky